This Web Page is dedicated to explaining the Christian idea of salvation. Many people (including some Christians) don’t truly understand the meaning of some of the terminology used by Christians.
For example, have you ever wondered;
What is meant by “born again”?
What does it mean to be “saved” as a Christian?
Why do Christians talk about “Saving Grace” or “Amazing Grace”?
What is the principle they are talking about?
When you are “saved”, what exactly does that mean?
How tough is it to go to Heaven? (It’s really very easy. Keep reading.)
Before we get started, let me ask you a question.
If you were to die tonight and you were to stand before God and He were to ask you, “Why should I let you into My Heaven?” How would you answer?
Select from 1-10 below:
1. I’ve tried to be a good person.
2. I’ve always gone to church or tried to go to church.
3. My parents are Christians.
4. Everyone eventually goes to Heaven because Hell is a myth.
5. Because I’m a member of a particular church or denomination, I will go to Heaven.
6. If God is Love, everyone will go to Heaven.
7. Because I believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that He died and rose again for the forgiveness of my sins and I have always tried to be a good person.
8. Because I believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that He died and rose again for the forgiveness of my sins and I have accepted Him as my Lord and Savior — not based on anything I have done.
9. Please, Please, Please, let me in.
If you have selected any answer except number 8, I am really excited to tell you that I have some great news for you!
Please press here